Contact Norco Moving and Storage for your Free Moving Quotes call 800-729-6683 Today.
Comments or questions are welcome.
At Norco Mayflower, we understand how stressful moving can be. To help simplify the process, we’ve come up with this step-by-step guide to show you how moving with Mayflower works!
Step 1 – Plan Your Move
Fill out the form on this page to start the free moving quote process. A Mayflower agent will contact you to set up a free in-home survey and determine your moving needs. This ensures you receive an accurate estimate.
Your Mayflower agent will give you a booklet called “Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move,” which covers important information that consumers must have prior to the move. The booklet will also help you with the planning process.
Moving Tip: During your in-home survey, point out to your sales representative any items you won’t be moving.
Step 2 – Pack and Load
Your Mayflower agent’s packing team will arrive one to two days before moving day to begin packing. On the day of your move, the van operator will inventory all belongings that need to be moved and provide you with an inventory form that you must sign. Once signed, the loading process will begin.
Moving Tip: When packing, separate items according to who will be transporting them: Mayflower or you. This will prevent any confusion during loading.
After loading, the van operator will let you know when to expect your shipment delivery based upon your pre-planned window of delivery. Within 24-hours of your delivery, you will receive a phone call, which will be your final confirmation. Make sure you provide your van operator with your contact information.
Step 3 – Delivery and Payments
Please be at your residence to meet your driver, who will usually wait up to two hours for you. If you fail to arrive within that time period, additional waiting time charges could occur.
Pay your van operator at your new home by cash, certified check or traveler’s check.
Step 4 – Unload and Unpack
After unloading is complete, the driver will request your signature on all delivery documents. In the event of loss or damage, please note these items on the inventory from before you sign.
Moving Tip: Our drivers are required to assemble your bed frames and unpack mattress cartons to setup all beds. If you need additional services, please contact your agent.
Norco Moving & Storage, dallas movers, have been moving the greater Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area for over 28 years. We have received awards for the quality of our moving services; and we are proud to be a Mayflower agent. Our local ownership focuses on customer satisfaction as our first business priority. We accomplish this objective by employing an experienced staff of professional moving consultants; drivers; and packers who have been background checked and possess the positive attitude to meet and exceed our responsibilities to our customers. Then after your move we conduct a customer satisfaction survey to continually measure our performance.
We provide household goods relocation and storage services for customers paying for their own moves as well as corporate transferees moving locally; moving in Texas; moving out of state; and moving internationally. We also have expertise in office moving and with sensitive, hi-value equipment. Our concrete storage facility has a sprinkler system; is fenced; and has a centrally monitored alarm system. We use a modern individual storage vault system.
Norco offers free moving estimates to determine your moving costs. We understand that safely moving your possessions within your schedule at a fair, competitive cost represents your best value. Our mission is to Create Lifetime Customers by removing your risks of moving and exceeding your expectations.
(Norco’s TxDMV certificate number is 000027984C. TxDMV’s toll free telephone number is 1-888-368-4689)
Moving Services from Mayflower
Mayflower Transit, founded in 1927, is one of the nation’s oldest and largest moving companies.
- Norco was fantastic! Everyone was helpful, friendly, and courteous. Your move consultant was excellent and your crew was the best. A perfect move!
Hot Springs, AR
- The crew was amazing. Your move consultant was wonderful. This was the best company I have ever moved with. I will always use Norco-Mayflower.
- While moving is a lot of work, our moving team, led by Norco’s driver, was upbeat; on time; highly energetic; and very conscientious about packing, loading, and unloading of our household goods. Our move could not have gone more smoothly!
Our New Smooth Sail Protection
On PointSM Preferred
Because every move is different, Mayflower has designed a variety of cost-effective value-add moving packages for you to choose from.
Each provides an extra level of service that can simplify your move – and a level of savings that can’t be beat!
Available moving services include:
- On Point Flagship ProtectionSM Once you select your level of Full-Value Protection, you can choose protection that covers pairs and sets, as well as damage caused by mechanical malfunction or natural disasters.
- Date Change Our Date Change service allows you to change your moving date at no extra charge, should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Destination Debris Pickup Contact us anytime within 30 days of delivery, and we’ll pick up your empty packing materials and cartons.
- PC Setup This service will set up your PC and other computer equipment at your new home*.
- And more!